A+ cover design :-)
The Complete Playbook's Handbook
A downloadable supplement
This is a set of eight playbooks for Jared Sinclair's 6e, to support fantasy play in the vein of 2nd edition in particular.
I like Jared’s game, 6e, for which these playbooks are made. But who wants to play a fighter, a wizard, a thief or a cleric? When I was young, I loved kits, the weirdly specific proto-subclasses from the pointless splatbooks that sunk TSR, the Complete Handbooks. Once, I thought they had no place in my fantasy roleplaying, but times, they have a changed.
Kits, this supplement is for you.
Included you will find:
- The Falconer: They have a pet bird. Or does a pet bird have them?
- The Warrior-Monk: They punch. Lots.
- The Hivemaster: They got two thumbs and a bee hive.
- The Ravager: They're angry.
- The Knight of the Temple: They makes promises. And they keep them.
- The Knight of the Sword: They have a magic sword. They hit people with it.
- The Psychic: They think with their minds.
- The Jongleur: They can juggle. Well.
I promise, I flesh them out a little more, and so your game will be all the better for it.
In order to download this supplement you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.33 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this supplement at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Every priced item by Small Gods Press has free community copies available for any person who can't afford the listed price. This is especially for folx who experience marginalisation or economic instability. A new copy is added whenever a copy is purchased at full price. If you want to review the game, DM me on twitter, and I'll send you a download code!